Analog Devices Takes Action to Support Customers During COVID-19 Pandemic
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI), a leading global high-performance analog technology company, today announced a series of actions to support the global response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic by expediting production of its healthcare technologies that can help fight COVID-19. These include critical measurement and control technologies that are used in medical equipment essential for diagnostics and treatment for COVID-19 patients, such as ventilators, respirators, diagnostic test systems, infusion pumps, patient monitors as well as in imaging systems, such as CT scanners and digital x-ray.
“ADI is committed to doing everything we can to ensure supply and expedite shipments of our healthcare products that populate the critical medical equipment being used in the front line of the fight against COVID-19. We are also leveraging our domain expertise in partnership with biosensor companies, research hospitals and the international Open Source Ventilator project to deliver breakthrough technology and provide design assistance where it is needed most,” said Vincent Roche, President and CEO. “Our team is proud to support the courageous members of the medical community, who are working so hard to get us through this, and the patients that are acutely affected by COVID-19 around the world.”
To address the increased needs of our healthcare customers, ADI is taking the following actions:
- Analyzing order backlog daily to identify and prioritize customers who are manufacturers of critical medical equipment as the supply environment becomes increasingly difficult for them.
- Dedicating manufacturing lines to increase production of healthcare components to meet the higher demand for these products from healthcare customers.
- Providing manufacturing teams with protective equipment, social distancing guidelines and clean workplace practices to ensure their health and safety.
- Working with local governments worldwide to ensure ADI’s facilities or subcontractors’ facilities remain in operation so they can continue producing this essential healthcare technology.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to have an unprecedented impact around the world. ADI is committed to doing its part to advance the health and safety of its team members, customers and the public at large.
- About Analog Devices
- Analog Devices (Nasdaq: ADI) is a leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.shid4.com
Editor's Contact Information
Ms. Andrea Duffy
- Ms. Andrea Duffy