Features and Benefits
- Unique Symmetric Floating Gate Driver Architecture
- High Noise Immunity,Tolerates ±10V Ground Difference between Input and Output Grounds
- 100V Maximum Input Voltage Independent of IC Supply Voltage VCC
- 6V to 14V VCC Operating Voltage
- 4V to 14V Gate Driver Voltage
- 0.8Ω Pull-Down, 1.5Ω Pull-Up for Fast Turn-On/Off
- Adaptive Shoot-Through Protection
- Programmable Dead-Time
- Three-State PWM Input with Enable Pin
- VCC UVLO/OVLO and Floating Supplies UVLO
- Drives Dual N-Channel MOSFETs
- Open-Drain Fault Indicator
- Available in Thermally Enhanced 12-LEAD MSOP
- AEC-Q100 Automotive Qualification in Progress
The LTC7060 drives N-Channel MOSFETs in a half-bridge configuration with supply voltages up to 100V. It features supply independent 3-state PWM input logic. The unique floating architecture makes the gate driver outputs robust and less sensitive to ground noise. The symmetric design allows the half bridge switching node to be inverting or non-inverting of the input logic.
With 0.8Ω pull-down and 1.5Ω pull-up capability, the strong outputs easily drive the large gate capacitances of high voltage MOSFETs with very short transition times. The adjustable turn-on and turn-off delays allow system optimization for high efficiency and reliability. Adaptive shoot-through protection prevents current resulting from MOSFET cross-conduction.
Undervoltage lockout (UVLO) circuits on both the VCC supply and floating driver supplies turn off corresponding external MOSFETs and pull down the FLT pin when an undervoltage condition is present.
- Automotive and Industrial Power Systems
- Telecommunication Power Systems
- Half-Bridge and Full-Bridge Converters
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.